Express Maintenance is seeking a Remote Technical Sales Rep
Full-time or Part-time Position
Express Maintenance CMMS is seeking a seasoned Technical Sales Representative who is well versed in Maintenance Management Methodology, Enterprise Asset Management and Reliability Principles.
Previous knowledge and experience with Express Maintenance Software and Express Maintenance Products are preferred but various technical backgrounds will be considered if candidate expresses a willingness to learn and technical aptitude.
Express Maintenance CMMS (a subsidiary of Manufacturing Asset Solutions – MAS) – a growing software provider and technology services company – is seeking a personable and experienced Remote Technical Sales Representative to join our distributed work-force based in the USA.
This position requires knowledge of Express Maintenance Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and familiarity with manufacturing processes. Ideally, candidates will be well versed in Maintenance Management Methodology, Enterprise Asset Management and Reliability Principles. Various technical backgrounds and willingness to learn will be taken into consideration.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to sell Express Maintenance CMMS software, Express Maintenance Service Contracts, Express Maintenance Training Services, and to develop sales opportunities for future projects. This contract position can be full-time or part-time with flexible hours; it does not include standard benefits. This is not a cold calling role.
See below for additional details – we look forward to meeting you!
- Assist Marketing staff with lead generation for new projects and project continuation
- Actively pursue prospective leads from marketing efforts, log calls per the company documentation procedures for software downloads and recapture of non-renewals
- Research new and unique prospects where the CMMS software can be marketed using LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, and other tools
- Perform software demonstrations with potential customers to build relationships and educate them on the value proposition
- Sell / Close Leads on the CMMS software we represent
- Sell / Close Leads on our capabilities and knowledge of that CMMS software
- Sell / Close On-Site and Remote Training and Support Services for our contracted customers
- Sell / Close Customers on CMMS/EAM projects relating to Continuous Improvement Consulting to improve their company performance
- Accept Purchase Orders from customers, route to Operations for processing
- Document all sales efforts and customer interactions in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Create and maintain daily and weekly sales activity calendar to share with the team
- Participate in Sales and Marketing Team meetings in Tucson, Arizona
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Personable and believes that customer relationships are our greatest asset
- Disciplined in their work and work ethics
- Good communicator on the phone, email, and text messages
- Driven, creative, and willing to learn new products and systems
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Customer Resource Management systems like HubSpot, SharpSpring, Marketing360, etc.
- Familiar with how to write proposals, and modify service agreements to fit the opportunity or deal
- Familiar with maintenance and facilities industrial/manufacturing
- 1-3 years’ experience in CMMS software or willingness to learn
- 1-3 years’ experience in phone sales
- Customer service skills
- Preferably with experience in an outsourced service environment
- Education: BA/BS in a marketing or technical degree or equivalent experience
This is a contract position and may require up to 10% travel (expenses reimbursed) per year. All other work can be done from home or anywhere you have quality internet, a professional background for video calls, and a good noise cancelling microphone or headset. You will need to provide your own equipment.
During training compensation will be set at $15/hr. Upon completion of training (determined by your trainer and is based on your ability to perform sales functions without supervision) you will be given the option to stay hourly or go to a commission structure.
Hiring Manager: Eric Wehmeyer
Perks of the Job
W9 Contractor / Flexible Hours
Manufacturing / Facility Services